Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Day



Christmas morning started off bright and early. We were up a little after 6am to open presents.

The snuggie wasn't a Christmas present--but it came in handy to keep Jamie warm...

Darin got tickets to a UNC game...

After we finished opening our presents, we headed to Devin and Sarah's to open more presents with them and to have breakfast. Donald and I got Delainey a wagon which we thought she would love....
but she didn't....


She would much rather walk around--especially if it's in someone else's shoes...

Christmas Day afternoon we headed over to Donald's sister, Kelly's house. I am so mad that I forgot my camera. It was the first time in several years that all the "Gilreath" cousins were together. We had a great time: laughed, ate, talked, caught up and loved every minute of it!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

she likes the wagon now! we went out in the neighborhood today with it!

Tracy Whitt said...

What a fun morning! I especially liked the snuggie look!