Sunday, January 9, 2011

Leading up to the Wedding

The week before the wedding was a crazy one. I was still teaching preschool, my piano students had a Christmas recital, my mom and Jim came in, food needed to be bought, rentals picked up, sashes for bridesmaid's dresses made, fabric flowers for flower girls made, the list seemingly went on for ever. I had lots and lots of help from friends and family and we made it through!! We were able to get into the Cultural Hall at the Stake Center on Friday night at 9:30 to do the decorating and I had some amazing men and women that came and we were able to be home by midnight. Saturday was awesome as we were able to witness Jamie and Will's sealing with family and friends. The weather was cold with some snow and hail mixed in, but nothing stopped us. The reception went extremely well--again with help from amazing friends. We don't have the pictures back from the professional photographer yet and we were all so busy that not many pictures were taken by family, but I've hijacked a couple of pictures to show until the "real" pictures get here.
Coming out of the temple
Talking to Delainey
Every Bride needs a flower girl to carry the train!
Sallie trying to stay warm
Cutting the cake
Leaving....

The wedding photographer has posted a few pictures of Jamie and Will on her blog. Go to crickettphotography.blogspot.com for a preview. :-)

(Three down, one to go--and that one won't be for awhile!!)

1 comment:

Tracy Whitt said...

I thought it was a wonderful day! They make an adorable couple. You did an amazing job with everything -- since you only let your friends help a little!