Saturday morning Donald, Jenna, Erik and I headed to the beach. Donald and I hadn't made it to the beach all summer (well, the North Carolina beach--which is SO much warmer than the west coast beaches that we enjoyed in June) and Jenna and Erik wanted to go since they were on fall break so off we went.
It was a gorgeous day at the beach. 80+ degrees with a slight breeze. We saw a wedding, numerous dolphins, a beautiful kite, and just basked in the warmth and the sounds of the waves.
(14 months and 2 days since their wedding and still cute!)
We headed home in the late afternoon and I was greeted by this when I got home:
Best welcome home ever!!
(in case you can't read her shirt it says:
Carolina girls...best in the world)
(in case you can't read her shirt it says:
Carolina girls...best in the world)
2 comments:
WHAT A GREAT DAY at the BEACH. Is there a cuter baby in the world? NO! She is a doll!
Kaylee was excited to see the shirt since she has one just like it!
Post a Comment