Sunday, October 18, 2009

Late Nite with Roy

Friday afternoon we made our annual trek to Chapel Hill for Late Night with Roy. This is the night that officially marks the beginning of the basketball season. We've been going for the past 5 years or so. This year they started off the evening with a women's volleyball game--UNC vs. Duke. UNC won 4-1. It was so much fun to watch volleyball--I miss not watching it. Following the volleyball game, the official "Late Nite" begins. There are fireworks, lots of music, skits, and, of course, a scrimmage. It's hosted by Stuart Scott from ESPN (a UNC alum) and he keeps things rolling. It's a fun night if you're a UNC fan and one we always look forward to. I brought my camera but left the memory card sitting in the computer at home--so here's a picture I took off of Sarah's blog of the cutest UNC cheerleader ever!

1 comment:

Tracy Whitt said...

She is the cutest cheerleader EVER! What a fun evening and tradition.