Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pants on the Ground...

Delainey was over on Saturday and Darin put on some music for her to dance to. Here's a little clip of some of her dancing. (She does have a hard time keeping her pants up--sorry about the full diaper view--this was towards the end and she had been dancing up a storm!!)


4 comments:

Tracy Whitt said...

That is totally precious! I love the pants falling down!

Sarah said...

I'm so proud that she did the "butt wiggle" (sitting down). We've been working on that! : )

The Draughon Family said...

This was really cute and I LOVE hearing the Gilreath reaction in the background. Some of my favorite Kaylee memories have those sounds attached to them!

*BTW - I love that you comment so fast on my blog. If I comment to your comments do they get sent to you or is it easier to just email you?

The Draughon Family said...

Tavin just saw this and danced right along with Delainey!