Last night we went to Jenna and Erik's for dinner. Erik (and Jenna) made us a dish from Uruguay that they enjoy. (Erik's paternal grandparents are from Uruguay.) While we were there, Jenna showed us her "costume" that she'll be wearing on Wednesday for St. Patrick's Day. She is doing her student teaching right now and she has a class of 1st graders. Her mentor teacher is big on dressing up and so Jenna is along for the ride!! She really is a cute leprechaun!!!
the "I'm-so-embarrassed" debut
5 comments:
Isn't he from uruguay? hmm...
oh well, it was DELICIOUS! and Jenna is one cut leprachaun!
OK! I confess; I couldn't remember whether it was Uruguay or Paraguay!! And Sarah was right so I changed the post. Maybe I need to visit so I can tell the difference between the two....
Jenna is a darling leprachaun! FUN!
Tori approves of Jenna's fashion statement. All first graders should be so lucky!
Jenna can pull off any outfit, even if she is bit tall to be a leprechaun.
Post a Comment