Friday, May 21, 2010

NC State Graduation

On Saturday, May 15, 2010, Jenna graduated from NC State with a degree in Elementary Education. What an accomplishment, Jenna!!

We started the morning with commencement exercise at the RBC Center.

(If you click on the picture, the image will enlarge.
Jenna is the graduate that's not "in line". ) :-)



All the graduates walked in with their college.
(The College of Education are the four rows of red in the middle of the picture.)
It was an impressive site to see!
After a quick lunch at our house, we were off to Apex to see Jenna actually get her diploma!







Mrs. Russell (Jenna's mentor teacher) joined us in Apex


Jenna and Erik


We love this girl!!


Jenna and the Alvarez family
(minus the A's--Alicia and Annie)

The entire Gilreath family


Jenna with Grammie and Grandpa Jim
(Thanks for flying out!!)


Aunt Jenna, Uncle "Ick" and Delainey

Congratulations Jenna!!

2 comments:

Tracy Whitt said...

Congratulations to Jenna!

The Draughon Family said...

Congratulations, Jenna! I LOVE pictures and memories of big milestones and we LOVE Jenna. My kids will be happy to see these when I get home. Right now I'm in NC for another funeral. I wish I had time to come by Raleigh, but this is a quick trip - just me.